Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged











Well i guess i have been tagged. so here are some of the things you may or may not know about me.
1. I love clean sheet day. The smell the feel every thing tightly tucked in. Doing the wash after is not so fun but the end result is great. Ryan would say that i am a perfectionist when it come to the bed looking just right.
2. I take a lot of time and care to make sure that my carpet when vacuumed is just right. I love the way it looks when just done. And the rule at my house is that no one can walk on the carpet for at least a day or so. The kids all know DON'T WALK ON THE CARPET. Crazy little quirk but hay that is life.
3. Being accepted is a big thing to me. I am quiet and reserved. But quick jump when you ask for my help. Ryan says i jump to quick.
4. I love spending time with Ryan. Going on a date or just driving around with him in town. Which leads me to my next one.
5. I don't like to just drive around aimlessly. Ryan loves to just drive around out in the middle of no where. Not me. Notice i said in town.
6. I like to make candy during the holidays. During the holidays any kind of goody is great. Sometimes my sisters and i get together and and make all kinds of candy. I really enjoy doing that.
7. I love Kathy's home made FUDGE. Also Home made MAPLE BARS.

Ok now that you know some of my wierd things i am excited to read about yours. Good Luck

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Wow...carpet nazi???!!! Don't we all have those funny things about us that our husbands just love?! You're so good to want to ride around with your husband, I hate driving so I never go anywhere with Marc...and AMEN to Kathy's Fudge, I just bought Marc a marble slab for his birthday with the hopes that he would make some for me!!

JC Photography said...

The OCD must be a Beddes trait. I'm pretty sure of it! It's comforting to know I'm not the only "carpet lines" or straight sheets freak out there!

Annie Allen said...

Could the carpet thing really be genetic??? My dad used to get so mad at me because a house was meant to be lived in, not just looked at... Seriously?? What's wrong with the lines staying in the carpet for a while?