Friday, October 10, 2008

Harvest Time

It is that time of year again and everyone is working from sun up til sun down. Justin came home to run the digger. And Tyler my brother is driving that truck.
Ryan and Dallin are running the crossover. For Ryan to be able to do that he had to bring his office with him.(according to the pit crew)Kathy got a laptop and Ryan downloaded all his work programs on the laptop. So it sits in the tractor with him. So he is still able to work. Which is really nice. Amazing how fast the sun went down.


They have the most amazing sunsets and the view is always so pretty. How lucky.

3 comments:

NWO Observer said...

visit this blog. thank you.

Annie Allen said...

Talk about nostalgia. I'm sorry you have to adjust to Ryan being gone all the time. It's so nice to have them around all the time. I got way too used to it.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Oh sister, your a great wife that is for sure! I bet its hard having him around all the time and then gone all the time! But I am impressed he is multitasking!!! GO RYAN!! yay! Well your super mom! well hope they have fun doing that!
Believe it or not I miss that all! its hard being away from all you and missing out! Well enjoy it for me okay! Love you guys!