Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All before NOON



So my day began with Jaren getting into the lotion in my bathroom and dumping some on the carpet down the hall as he brought it to me, the whole way saying UH OH. Knowing that it was naughty. Then he wanted the blanket tied around him like superman. He totally cracks me up.





Then there is the bath. Ryan was drying his hair with the towel and you would think that he had seen a ghost. I thought the hair was worth the picture.

And then he became very quiet. NOT GOOD, usually. So i went looking and at first i couldn't find him but then i heard some whimpering and so this is what i found. I lifted up my dust ruffle and asked him what he was doing? So he tried to back out from under the bed and i realized that was why he was whimpering. He was stuck! I don't know how he got under but he couldn't get back out. Once again worth another picture. Ryan had to lift the bed a little so he could back out. We couldn't help but laugh at him. I don't think he thought it was very funny. But that is just apart of a typical day for us with Jaren. Usually it might include markers, lotion, or Desitin. Or he might just be dumping out all of his drawers to get to what ever is on top of them. He definetly keeps us very busy.

5 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Its too bad hes not even cute!!!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Ha ha ha that is really funny! he is so stinken cute... I cant wait t see you guys!!

JC Photography said...

What a funny boy - and a handful! I went through some of your pictures today and Jaron's were awesome!!!! I can't wait to really get into them!

Annie Allen said...

And he's the one that's the most like you?!?!?!?! Is this payback at it's best?

Hannah said...

Busy boy!! Sounds like he'll definitely keep you guys on your toes! Cute kid.