Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

For Family home Evening We decided that it is the season for a little pumpkin Carving. The kids have been asking since we got the pumpkins from my sister Melanie, when are we going to carve them. I guess it is finally time. They had a great time doing it. Melanie gave me a recipe for making dried pumpkin seeds. So as we carved the pumpkins Ryan had to put the seeds in a bowl for me so we could try using the seeds. She let me try some of the ones that she did a few years ago and they were really good. So we will see if i can do them as good as hers.
Kenadee and her fabulous pumpkin.
Dallin and his Pumpkin

Emalee and hers. She required a little bit of help


And Jaren, He really didn't care. He was outside and he just wanted a 4wheeler ride.



What a good looking group of kids.(But that is just the mom being a little prejudice i think)




2 comments:

Hannah said...

Fun, fun, fun! What a great time of year!!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

OH HOW ADORABLE!!! that must have been so fun! but where is your pumpkin and where is Ryan's?? :) They all did a great job and look so cute! I cant wait to see you all! I MISS YOU ALL!! Love you all!