Friday, October 10, 2008

Best crew

This year i took it upon myself to feed the spud crew. I am usually in one of the trucks but with little kids it is to hard. I think Kathy had to take my spot. So i took hers. I have a better appreciation for all the work she does during harvest. Cooking for that many is a lot of work. But that is the only way i get to see Ryan. I think i am going through withdrawals not having him home all the time. It will make me appreciate him when he is home again. So my kids have had to help and of course eat the food. Tonight we had Chicken Enchiladas, Pumpkin Bars, and Hot Chocolate.
Poor Emalee by the time we feed the crew she is so tired. By the time i get home everyone is asleep. which make for a very quiet ride home which isn't all that bad. I couldn't resist in taking a picture of her dead to the world. She is so sweet.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You are so good to feed everyone! I know how tough that can be!!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Ha ha ha that is such an awesome picture! Its great! That made me laugh! and your right she is so sweet!

And I bet your food was just as great! your a good cook, I do have to say I miss your amazing home syle meals! your amazing sister! I love you, and your great family!