Monday, December 1, 2008

Officially December


For FHE we decorated the Christmas Tree. The kids were so excited. Emalee would jump around saying our house is going to be so pretty. She waited all day for the kids to come home from school. I put out all the other decorations while the kids were at school so that really made Emalee impatient for them. Ryan was actually here to help this year usually he disappears. We always agree that i take care of the inside and he does the outside. I am totally ok with that. What a great time of year. I love Christmas




4 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Oh Val your tree is beautiful! I hope we can offord to get a tree and make it some what good looking! I love the red by the way ;)... anyway, I have to say that I am going to miss your house during the holidays, its always so comfy... homey, whatever its just COZY!!! So I would have been there jumping around with Emma impatiently waiting for dallin and Kenny to get home! WELL DONE YOU GUYS! IT LOOKS GREAT!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! LOVe you guys!

The Robinson's said...

We put ours up on Friday...I love the feeling of Christmas. Ryan doesn't look too excited in the first picutre, he looks like hes being tortured, at least that what Marc looks like if I make him help decorate...such a scrooge!! You're tree looks great and Kenny's hair is getting really long, shes really growing up!

Hannah said...

Your tree looks so beautiful!! It's so nice to have help from the hubby!

Anonymous said...

My house next!? We have up the few things we own without the tree still, jakes gone and i don't think it would be so good on top of my car :) He did inform me hes putting up light outside though, so if you come and visit look for the duplex half lite up! could be interesting! Looks great can't wait to see it in real life!!