Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kenadee's 10th Birthday

WOW I can't believe how fast the time has gone my baby is now 10 years old. It is amazing how quickly time flys. She is turning into a beautiful young women right before my eyes. For her birthday she wanted to go to the show. So i told her she could invite one person. So she invited her cousin Paige. We went to the show and saw Madagascar 2. Good show. But because her birthday landed on Sunday we did that the day before. And so we got her an ice cream cake of her choice. A Blizzard Oreo Cake. That was also a very good choice. We had a nice quiet day. We watched the Christmas Broadcast and then had cake. That was pretty much the rest of the day. She said that she had a good day. That is always a good thing to hear. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have Kenadee as my daughter. How lucky am i that she picked me of all people. CRAZY!! She is the best kid and very easy going and always wants to please us. We love her and appreciate all the blessings that she brings into our lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENADEE


She wasn't so sure that she wanted everyone to know how much she weighed.











Everyone was so excited for her open her presents. As was she.
What a great bunch of kids.




5 comments:

JC Photography said...

Happy Birthday Kenadee!!!! Looks like a very fun birthday party! Also your Christmas tree looks awesome. Anyone who has a tree taller then 24 inches impresses me! Ours is shamefull!

The Robinson's said...

She really is beautiful, that first picture of her...she looks like shes 15!! Happy Birthday Kenny!!!!!

Hannah said...

Happy birthday, Kenny Lou! We have a gift for you; we'll have to bring it over soon since we didn't get to see you yesterday. You are such a beautiful girl and I can't believe that your are already 10!! I can still remember the first birthday party of yours that I went to when you turned two years old. Where has the time gone?! We hope you had a wonderful day!!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Well i guess my post didnt post!!! dang it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY! Wow she is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I cant believe how fast she has grown, it seems just like yesterday that we were changing her diapers and playing with her !!! Love you girlhope your day was great!

Cyndee Bodily said...

Oh she is a doll. I can't believe she is 10! Rhett is going to be 10 this month too... makes me feel old.
cb