Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas morning

Christmas morning came way to quickly. But the kids did sleep in until 8:30 After we told Kenadee to go back to bed at 6:30. The kids were so excited. This is in the process of the tornado of paper.
My Boys and there Tractors.
Kenadee and her new watch.


Emalee and Jaren opening a gift from Ryan and I. I think that Emalee did most of the unwrapping.
This is the gift that Ryan gave to me. It was the most beautiful picture. It fit perfectly in the stand that i bought severally months ago hoping for something to fill it. It really is fabulous. It is a Greg Olsen "Walk With Me".




3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

HEY!! I got that picture of Christ from Marc for Christmas too!!!!

Annie Allen said...

What a fun Christmas!! Beautiful picture from Ryan. My favorite is Jaren up there sitting on the tractor box. I love the age he is at.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

well Val your family looks like they sure had a wonderful Christmas, I have to agree with Annie I love how Jaren is sitting up on the box so cute! And your picture is beautiful! Nice Job Ryan!! Love you guys!! Miss you much!