Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day we went up to Ryan's mom and dads to open gifts. Great Grandma and Grandpa Robinson were able to join us which is always fun. Chelsea and Jake came home as you can see by the fabulous smile. Emalee loves Chelsea and Jake.
Wow Her first sewing machine. I Sure hope that it came with some free lessons. (for her and me) Thanks Grandma.


Funny little story behind this new hat from Chels and Jake. Chelsea called Emalee and asked her what she wanted for Christmas? Well i am not sure that Chels was prepared for the answer that Emalee gave her. She said,"I WANT A PINK HAT THAT SAYS EMALEE MAY ON IT"!! Later Chels asks me if that is really what she wants? I told her to give it a few days and ask her again. So she did and when Chelsea asked her again Emalee was very disgusted with her and said to chelsea"I TOLD YOU ALREADY I WANT A PINK HAT THAT SAYS EMALEE MAY ON IT"... Way to go Chelsea you made her day. What you can't see is on the back of the hat It says EMALEE MAY. YOUR THE BEST CHELSEA AND JAKE. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts. you can have us every year.HAHAHA










Jaren LOVING his new tractor from Chels and Jake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what is this? I don't have my own blog so you decide to put way to many pictures of me on yours?! it was so good to come home for christmas and see everyone!

Annie Allen said...

LOVE the pink hat!! What a little spitfire!!

Cyndee Bodily said...

I forget that Chelsea married Jake. Such a small world... Redge is from little ol Rupert too.
I love the pink hat!!

Anonymous said...

if I got hold of her it wouldn't be Emalee may it would be Emalee did and she loved it, they all love getting the p---y licked and fingered