Saturday, November 29, 2008

Random Pictures

Here is our new calf he was born a couple of Sundays ago. The kids were able to see there first calf born. They thought it was gross. He is a cute little calf. Emalee was sure tired. Her and I both had the flu for a day and this is the after affects of that.

Kenadee, Jaren, Emalee, and Dallin playing in the tent that a really good friend gave to Emalee for Christmas. They call her grandma Peggy and Grandpa Tim. They have had so much fun with all the great things that they brought for them.


Here is another one of the gifts that Peggy and Tim brought. They are roller blades for Kenadee and as you can see there is still a kid in all of us. Ryan just had to try them it was so funny. He was trying to teach her how to do it. I don't know who needed the lessons more?




3 comments:

Annie Allen said...

Those are some pretty hot roller blades!! The tent looks like lot of fun (but the flu does not- poor thing).

Cyndee Bodily said...

Calves are aspesuly cute when they
are first born.How old is everyone
in your family? Write back on
Gmail.
Megan b.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

ha ha ha I love the pic of Ryan with Kenadee's Blades on! I think I know what u can get him for Chritmas!! maby in pInk too!
Well I just wanted to look at your pictures again because I miss you guys so much already! I can't wait to come home again and see you all! Love you Tons!