Monday, November 10, 2008

Dog house update

So I thought that it was time for an update on our dog house that Ryan was building for our 3 dogs. He got the roof on tonight and asked me if i would come help him for a sec and when i went out there i could have died. It is taller that him. I asked him if it was going to fit out the garage door he said that he just measured it. It totally cracks me up. I don't think that it is a dog house but a Manson. He is going to put a can light in to keep the dogs warm in the winter and he had an electrician tell him that he should put a thermostat in to keep it at 65 degrees so that it is not on all the time. I just said you are kidding me right???? What ever floats his boat right!!! Kenadee and Dallin asked if they could kick the dogs out during the day and use it as a playhouse. Funny kids. It should be nice when it is done. Some of us build nice big homes for ourselves, not us it is for the dogs.HAHA

10 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

I am eyeing that shed for a sewing room! It just might work.
You have done a terrific job, Ryan, and I am sure those three (dogs) will love it during the long, cold winter.

JC Photography said...

That is huge - probably bigger then the trailer we're living in. Is he for hire?!?! Did you get my email with your password and that your proofs are posted?

Robinson Roost said...

Dad wants to know if this is a "Honey, I shrunk my husband" photo?

VALERIE said...

IT COULD BE A HONEY I SHRUNK PICTURE BUT I WILL NEED DAD TO COME AND HELP MOVE IT OUT SO HE BETTER HURRY AND GET THAT HERNIA FIXED IT COULD CAUSE ANOTHER ONE FOR ALL THAT IS INVOLVED I MAY JUST HAVE TO CALL THE HOUSE MOVERS IN!

Shannon said...

Nice Ryan...you're an over achiever! By the way, thanks for you comments Val, they really picked me up and its nice to know that Idaho loves me!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Well well look at that... ha ha ha oh my gosh! and he said that the Bow thing was crazy... I think he just entered himself into that crazy thing... but that is awesome, I am glad to see he is doing something productive with his spare time!!! NICE JOB RYAN!!!
K well that made my day.

Hannah said...

Whoa, that's a serious dog house! I'm with the kids, that looks like a way fun playhouse!!

Annie Allen said...

Oh that is just hilarious!!

Todd said...

We're moving out that way next month and looking for a place to live. Do you have a vacancy? I think the 5 of us just might fit! Awesome job, Ryan!

Diane said...

I didn't realize I was viewing your blog under Todd's account. It was me that commented, oops :)