Saturday, November 8, 2008

Announcing Crazy Daisie Bows

Well i am announcing Crazy Daisie Bows. Kim and I are starting a bow business. I haven't decided if we are just crazy or we don't have enough to do. We are excited and nervous. We have a couple of businesses so far that we are taking the bows to. So we will see how that goes before we get our bows in more places. We decided one day that it is hard to find hair bows that are cute but not outrageously expensive. Maybe we just crazy. I hope to get a blog up and going before to long so you can view some more of our bows and see what consumes mine and Kim's time. Wish us LUCK. I think that we are going to need it. Here is a little preview of some of the stuff we are making.














7 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Good for you guys! I think they look way cute, only if I had a little girl!

Blake and Tristan said...

I love those. They are way cute. You guys are so talented.

Robinson Roost said...

I am soooo impressed. But I expect only the best from you and Kim.

Annie Allen said...

Those are adorable!! Let us know where you're going to be selling them.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Val! They are so cute!

JC Photography said...

Love them!!! You guys are so talented it amazes me. If I have a girl I'm going to buy your entire stock. I LOVE bows!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Nice job there sisters those look amazing... I wish I was there to join in on the fun! Well keep it up they look great! Love ya guys!