Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun pics

I have just a few random pictures of the day yesterday that i thought would be kinda funny to share. The first is of Tyler and jaren. Jaren couldn't figure out what Tyler was doing with his hat on. But it totally looks like Jaren is picking Tyler's nose. I think that i have some pictures of Tyler that i could hold over his head. HAHAHAHA (evil laugh). The second picture is a good reason why we don't pick our nose. I think she got caught. Don't you think? OOPS.


1 comment:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

HA HA HA I LOVE THESE TOO!!! Tyler and Jaren that looks great, and then to tie into the bloody BOOGER!!! ha ha ha Poor Emalee! ha ha I cant help but laugh about this she looks so grossed out and shocked! Worried I guess! That is really quit funny... silly girl!