Friday, November 14, 2008

Nathan


I haven't updated on Nathan lately, Sorry. Here is the most recent picture that Melanie has sent me. He is now over 4 pounds (barely). He is doing really good. They have told Mel that she needs to start preparing to bring him home. They are saying that he could be home in 2-3 weeks. WOW It is hard to believe that he is getting that close. It is very good news. He had to have eye sergery a few weeks ago. The news on that is promising. they just have to watch it very close, they have not gottne worse so that is great news as well. I am sure that it is due to all the prayers and blessing that come in his direction. Plus he has some wonderful doctors.

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

That's GREAT!!!!! We are so happy for them. I still can't believe how amazing his story is - that a trooper! Oh and thanks for the tag. That's a fun one~

Annie Allen said...

What a miracle baby he is!! I cry every time I hear about his updates. (I know I'm a baby) I hope everything continues to progress well so he can go home soon. Let us know if there is anything they need or that we can do to help.

Cyndee Bodily said...

I am so excited for Melanie! What kinds of things to they need? I would also love to help them in any way!
cb