Sunday, November 2, 2008

11 Years

So November 1st was our 11 anniversary. Amazing how quickly the time has passed. I took this picture on the beginning of our date. Every year we have done the craft fairs and what ever we feel like doing. This year was no different. Did a little shopping had dinner, then went for ice cream. Just being able to spend the day together just the two of us was the best gift ever. Ryan is a fabulous husband,father, and all around great guy. He is the love of my life and i am very grateful for every day that we have.He is a great example to our kids and is always concerned about others. I think that is a lot of great qualities. I am very grateful for him and love him with all my heart. Happy Anniversary Ryan.

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

You guys are so cute!!

Hannah said...

Congrats you two!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!