Friday, January 29, 2010

Coming Home

All dressed and ready to go home to face the rest of the crew




She looks so small in the car seat!



Kenadee is a great helper





Jaren finally held Britnee not sure what he thought about it?





Mom and Dad came to visit








Britnee and her first bath she didn't like it! Jaren started out with me helping but pretty soon he had gathered up all his blankets and went and found Ryan and wanted to be held cause he said Britnee was crying and he didn't like it









All dressed for the day!








Tyler says she is to small














Enough said!!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh, how precious is she?!!!! She looks absolutely perfect! Can't wait to come see her. Let me know if you need anything!

Chelsea said...

I think she looks like Em too! Maybe she will have her spunky attitude as well! She looks so stinkin cute, can't wait until I get my hands on her...she looks a little chuncky with that round face on the last picture, too bad under those clothes is all skin and bones! Conn likes her too, he got a big smile when I showed her picture to him, I think he wants to drool on her!

McInnes Family said...

What a cutie--but did we expect anything less!! How do you feel?

Lisa said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! Do you need anything? Let us know if we can do anything for you!

Fullmer Family said...

She is so cute, you did a great job baking her up. You on the other hand, you don't even look like you had a baby! If you need a picture of someone who actually looks like she had a baby than I can loan you a few.

Cyndee Bodily said...

She does look great doesn't she, Becky! I have some good fat face pictures that Val can use too! What a cute baby. Love the name.