Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby update

So i had a doctor's appointment today, and i was really hoping for some great news. The news that i got was that i am 80% effaced and dilated to a 3. Ryan threatened our midwife that he was NOT going to deliver this baby. Having Jaren as fast as we did i think put the fear in him that he could have almost had to deliver him. I am just hoping to be at the hospital for at least an hour before this one is delivered. So i guess WISH US LUCK! Or better yet Ryan.

8 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Good luck Val! I hope that Ryan doesn't have to deliver her! :)

Chelsea said...

I don't think you will have to worry about Ryan taking his time getting you there, I think he learned his lesson on Jaren. Good luck, keep us posted!!

Shannon said...

Maybe you should just camp out in front of the hospital for the next week or so....that way you will definitely make it in enough time. Good luck!! :)

Hannah said...

Okay, first sign it's starting, CALL ME! I'll be waiting by the phone. You're almost there, Val!!

Annie Allen said...

OH YAY!!!! This is good progress. I'm glad you're down to the final countdown... nothing feels better. Good luck!!

JC Photography said...

Oooo - apparently hiking the stairs at the temple the other day didn't do the trick? I was wondering about you later that day. Good luck on these last few hours of pregnancy.

McInnes Family said...

Hey Ryan has delived calves before you have nothing to worry about!!

Stacey Jensen said...

I have to remind you again how much I love your family. My very favorite is my Alligator. Of course all of your kiddos are amazing and I love each of them. I am so excited I found your blog. I am glad we are in the same ward. You guys are amazing.