Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Britnee Ann

Wow It all happened so quickly. I was to be induced at 7:30 a.m. and of course i was bumped. I got a phone call from the hospital to be up there as soon as possible. I got there at about 10:50. Four tries later they got my IV in and the PIT started. By this time it was 11:50. My midwife came at 1:00 and broke my water and i was dilated to a four. At 2:29 p.m. Britnee Ann was born. She weighed 7 pounds 1 oz. and 20 inches long. She is a beautiful baby. I think that she looks like Emalee. But that could all change.
The proud Daddy.





First bath.


This is the look of fear that he is about to be replaced. But i think that is going to totally love her when we get home.






Dallin is so funny. He couldn't wait to hold her. He is a great big brother.




As soon as Emalee got to the hospital she was right up on the bed to hold Britnee.







Kenadee is going to be a huge help to me. I am so grateful for her.





10 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! You are going to have the best helpers ever!

Dub said...

Way to go Val! Hey, can I rent out Kenny when I have another baby?! Everyone looks great and tired and happy and everything in between. Congratulations. Maybe someday we'll get to meet this little Britnee of yours.

The Robinson's said...

That was me that just commented...sorry about the confusion.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

ahhh i love these pictures.. I love look on Dallins face when mom is holding Jaren up there to check out britnee. She is a beautiful baby. :) and you look great yourself. i hope all is going well and that your having so much fun with her finally here!! I was so excited to come home and check to see if you had posted anymore pictures!! :) Love you and kiss her for me. can't wait to meet her!

Matt and Janae said...

Congratulations! She is a doll!

Beth Willmore said...

She's beautiful Val! I seriously can't believe that you have your babies that fast! I can't wait to meet her, and I'd love to help you out with the kids while you're getting back on your feet! Plus I need to drop by your gift when you're feeling up to it!

Stacey Jensen said...

Valerie you look amazing. You make having a baby look so easy. I can hardly wait to meet the newest addition to our ward family.

Candria said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Fullmer Family said...

I can't believe you just had a baby! You look amazing, if only we could all look like that after we just had one. Congrats, she is beautiful and it looks like everyone will be helpful.

Annie Allen said...

I'm so glad everything went well. It's so cute to see how your kids react to her... totally precious- especially the look on Jaren's face. Congratulations again!