Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning started at my house at 5:30 when i got up to tell Kenadee to go back to bed. GRRR Then after that It was really 7:30. I went into the kids rooms with the Video camera to wake them up. Then my Dad, mom and, Tyler came over to participate in the opening of the gift at our house. I think they enjoyed themselves. I got a quick picture of dad taking off his boots. While we attempted the clean up my dad fixed me my favorite. DAD's Pancakes.That was a great treat. I didn't get any pictures of Ryan opening his he got a new Ice Cream maker and a new office chair that was well needed. I am very excited to learn to make some homemade Ice Cream.
Jaren was really fun this year. Everything to him was wonderful and exciting. He got his own grain set with all the works. Trucks, combine, graineries, a tractor, and a grain chopper that hooks to the back of his tractor.

Jaren also got some new John Deere boots. They have been great. And he totally loves them



Kenadee showing her new stuff that she has gotten. Some embroidery stuff and a new book and some new pjs



Dallin also got some new boots as well. He had been asking for them for a long time. Along with a new belt buckle.




Kenadee's main gift was a new needed Bike. The only bad thing is that she will have to wait until the spring to ride it. That is the down fall to having a birthday and christmas in the same month.




Emalee and her cousin Aubree showing us their new dresses that grandma Robinson gave to them. I noticed that when I was putting the pictures on the blog that i didn't get any pictures of Emalee opening any of her gifts. I felt bad. But she also got some new boots that are really cute and some new clothes, legos, and a baby carrier, and some games for her little leapster that is like a DS. They all got some new PJS.






Chelsea and Emalee being Silly. But it is still a great picture of the two of them. They were taking the picture so it is a little close that is why. We were able to spend the rest of the day at Grandma and Grandpa Robinson House for Christmas. That is always a great time. I hope that everyone had as wonderful for a Christmas as we did. Merry Christmas.







2 comments:

Chelsea said...

VAL...what did I tell you about pictures of me on your blog!!! Wow I look I got hit by a small train, or a baby up twice that night!! Can't you wait?!

Cyndee Bodily said...

Sorry CHelsea but I was loving the pictures - even the fun one of you! I even showed Rhett the cute one of Paige sitting on Santa. I love seeing how Christmas was at your house.