Saturday, February 20, 2010

This is for you Courtney!!!

I Guess it has been a while since i put any pictures on. And Courtney was wanting to see how much Britnee has changed. So here is a little update on what we have been doing the last 3 weeks.

Jaren is so funny he wants to hold Britnee and that last for like maybe two seconds. But he is great to fetch a diaper or the wipes. That is so nice to have great little helpers.
We had a dinner at my mom for Tyler before he left. This was the first time that my Grandparents have seen Britnee so i guess we killed to birds with one stone. Grandma Beddes is so sweet and kind it is nice to see that she enjoyed holding her.



Just a random picture of my Boys. Lucky for them they live with a lot of girls, HAHA.




And here is my baby doing the duty finally. Yep i think that i am crazy for potty training just after having a baby. But well worth it. It is no fun changing two diapers let a lone one that is like changing a big kid diaper. He is doing ok we usually have an accident at least once a day. But it will come i am sure.



My sweet baby thanks to Grandma and Chelsea we have this adorable outfit.






Jaren and his goofy smile i think that he has this smile in all of the pictures.








Emalee and Jaren having a good time with the little sister. They are so wonderful to help hold her, bath her and change her diaper i think they are almost trained....... maybe not.











Grandpa Robinson's first time seeing Britnee.





Hmmmm i think this picture looks familiar only a few years in the making. I have a picture just like this one of Ryan, Emalee and Jaren. WOW that is weird.




5 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

OH THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!! I HAVE TO SAY IT MADE ME CRY! Everything about being away from all our family makes me cry but I love love these pictures! the Kids are of course adorable and growing into fine young kids! Britnee is such a beautiful little girl and follows after her mother like the rest of of your girls. :) So much fun!! Again, thanks for the post I know your busy and tired. Love you All Soo much!

Shannon said...

How did you get Larid to hold her? He must really like her. Shes cute, just like the rest of them.

Chelsea said...

What a cute bunch of kids! Can't wait to see that new little one in a couple of weeks! Shoot Shannon will be proud that Grandpa Robinson got to babysit Conn for two days, you guys must have been breaking him in for me!

Stacey Jensen said...

Wow I love your kiddos. They are so much fun and truly adorable. My family just refers to you guys as the Alligator Family. I guess it will work. Very excited to have my alligator and his siblings over to play for a bit tonight.

Annie Allen said...

I CANNOT believe the resemblance between Ryan and his dad. That just made me laugh so hard. Brittnee is so precious!! Love the pictures- good thing Courtney got after you. =)