Monday, March 9, 2009

State Basketball

This last weekend we went to Boise. Sugar made it to state basketball. They ended up with 3rd place. We stayed with Justin and Amy. They were great to let us all camp out at there house. There was my family of 6, then my mom and dad and Courtney and Ethan, and my grandma and Grandpa Beddes. That is a lot of people in one house.
This is the Team after they won 3rd place. I think they were a little excited.



Tyler is Number 10. I am so proud of Tyler he is a great kid. He played hard when he was able to play. And i just want him to know that we all love him and I am glad that he played so that i could take a trip to get Ryan out of the House. Thanks for the trip.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

How fun to be able to get out! And way to go to the Diggers!!

Jason Biorn said...

You have a good looking family. Tell Tyler congrats on the basketball achievement.