Thursday, March 19, 2009

Poor Ryan

Poor Ryan... On Saturday he started complaining that his back was starting to hurt. By that night he was in a lot of pain. So since then this is how you will find Ryan if you come over to our house. Either laying or kneeling on the floor. Sitting he says is a killer. Some times i have a hard time not laughing at him, when he comes into the room and he is crawling. I really do try but it is kinda funny. He has been to the quack twice and no luck. Yesterday and today i have given him a good rub down and was able to get the spot that has been bothering him to pop. Who needs a quack!!! He has me!!! And ya he was really hurting today after having pull the calf. oops


8 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

My heart hurts to see him hurt:(
I am sorry.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

RYAN its called OLD AGE!
but I am sorry to see that you are actually having to LAY on the floor! HOpe you getting feeling better SOON!!!

Brian and Krista said...

lol Poor guy. But I have to admit that first picture is pretty funny!!

Hills said...

You might think I am crazy but i am not! He should go to my accupuntureist! He is amazing! My dad had the same thing and it is better! I could go on for hours about it! He is not like alot out there He actually knows what he is doing! Alternative Health Clinic in IF His name is Jerry Garner! Have ryan as my dad! I really do swear by him!

Hannah said...

Oh, poor Ryan! I hope it starts to feel better soon. It sounds like someone should be paying you the big bucks, Val, if you can get spot no one else can!

The Robinson's said...

Just imagining him crawling into the room made me chuckle too...sorry Ryan. Maybe Ryan needs surgery, maybe his IUD went missing in his back. Okay seriously though, sorry that Ryan is feeling terrible, I hope he feels better soon. Do I need to send some Florences? :)

Diane said...

Oh....that is no fun! That happens at our house occassionally and I feel for you. Hope it heals up quickly.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Now i looked today and yesterday and the following day and nothing new yet!! COME ON SISTER!!! i need something over here! ha ha Love you!