Monday, December 7, 2009

Kenadee's 11th Birthday

WOW I can't believe that Kenadee is already 11. Where has the time gone. She wanted very simple things for her Birthday this year. She wanted a Bumble watch. Well it is a watch that i made for her. Which i think is just as good. And it turned out pretty darn cute i thought.


She also got this cool little perfume case that i got from Mary Kay. You just rub your wrist on it, instead of spraying the perfume. I thought that might be kind of handy.


Here she is opening her watch. She was very happy with it.








And a Bumpit. I have no idea if they really work but she was wanting one. She is always trying to make her hair puffy in the back and i am not very good at making her long hair puffy. For supper i asked her what she wanted and i was a little surprised when she said that she wanted Tator Tot casserole. HMM i guess i shouldn't complain i just thought that she would have picked something different. For her cake she wanted homemade chocolate cupcakes and ice cream. How much more easier can you get than that. Kenadee has always been a great kid and easy to please. We are very grateful to have her in our home. She is a huge help to me and her siblings. Happy Birthday Kenadee We love you.

3 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY! your growin up sooo fast! I cant believe it. 11 years ago you were just a small little stinker like Ethan, wow... I sure love you Kenny! HOpe your day was wonderful! Your such a beautiful Young lady!

JC Photography said...

What a great kid! I wish my girls were so easy to please. Is she up for trade? Looks like she had a very happy birthday. Let me know if that Bumpit works - Ash wants one too. Oh and good luck with the baby. Your almost there!

Annie Allen said...

How do I get an easy to please one?! What a blessing. I can only imagine what a great helper she'll be too when the new baby comes- which, I was just noticing, is getting really close.