Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

This year for Christmas Eve my grandparents and all my siblings excepts for Courtney, were able to be at my mom and dads. I thought that this was a really good picture of them with Santa. There is always good food and more good food.

Here is my Brothers and sisters.

Here is all the Grandkids. We are only missing Ethan (courtneys little guy) And my baby and Courtney's baby. What a rowdy bunch of kids. But geesh what a great looking group of kids.


I guess we all get to have a chance with Santa even me.





Emalee and Santa. When he first came in she climbed up on my lap and looked at me and said that isn't the real Santa, the real Santa doesn't have glasses. HUH mom. I asked her if she was sure about that? She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.Emalee is my little fireball and says and does what ever she thinks.



Dallin was a little excited i think.




Jaren could careless if he went close to him. He liked to look at him from a distance. He was excited about the Santa!







Kenadee liked the idea of just getting a gift from him i think. She just giggled a lot.





2 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

How fun. What a neat family!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

That looks like you guys had a great time! I wish we could have been there and the sad thing is that I MISSED DADS PANCAKES!!! HOpe you enjoyed them for me too! Love you guys! and Dallins tooth was grusome!!! HOLY CRAP!