Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school. Which is really August 20. I think the kids were really excited, i think that when summer finally hits they are ready for summer but when the end of summer comes they are so bored and tired of doing things like weeding around the dog house they are totally ready to go back to school. Dallin is going into the 3rd grade. I can't believe how quickly time flies. Dallin i think has a way with getting all his friends in his class. Poor teacher. He is a good kid though, i am not worried. He is getting so big and is getting very hansom.
Kenadee is in the 5th grade. WOW 2 more years and she will be in JR high. I am so not ready for that. GEESH. She is becoming quite the little lady.

So on the first day the kids wanted to ride there bikes to the end of the road to catch the bus. I asked them do you want me to follow you down there so i can take a picture of you getting on the bus? As they are running out the door, they said NO gee mom what would people think? I at that moment realized that my kids are growing up and are learning to do things with out me. Even if i don't want them to. So i took this picture of them riding off to catch the bus. I came back and told Ryan and he just laughed at me, and told me that i would just have to get use to that. I don't think that is going to be very easy. Geesh were is the sensitivity these days.






No comments: