Friday, September 11, 2009

Emalee's first day of Preschool



Yesterday was Emalee first day of Preschool. She was so excited. They preschool that we have her in this year is a new one and is one of my neighbors. I was very impressed with how well organized everything is. She has a binder that has all the information in it for the month of what they are going to learn. There is a news letter that she does and she is having a blog that we as parents can look at and see what is going on. That will be very nice. I can't even express how excited she was when she came home. I think that this year is going to be a great year.


2 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

my little Emma is getting so big. .. it makes me sad... :) She looks so beautiful!! Yay for Emma!!

Diane said...

She looks so cute! It's nice when they love going to school. And congrats on your little girl! I've been out of the blogging loop for a little bit and have missed so much. Sorry to hear it has been a rough one, but I'm glad you are feeling better. Hope everything keeps going well!