Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW where has the time gone???

Tonight Tyler had a basketball game against Shelley. Very happy to say that we won. It was a fabulous game. Before the game started they had Senior night. That is when they make a big deal out of the people that are in the band, cheerleaders, or the basketball team. Well Tyler is a Senior this year. So I rarely get all emotional, But tonight was one of those rare occasions that i did. My baby brother is graduating this year. It was very hard for me to see him out there. For the Team they had bags for each of the boys and the parents go out with there sons. Well Jaren got away from us, and if you can only imagine how fast his little legs move it didn't take long for him to be out on the floor. He stood there looking at us and then back at Tyler. He choose Tyler. He ran strait out to Tyler and He scooped him up. Jaren gave Tyler a hug then Tyler put him down and he came right back to us. The tears at that point were nonstop. I am very proud of Tyler and I hope that he knows how much i loved going to his games. It is hard to believe that he is already 18. He should be the same age as Jaren. How Time flies. CONGRATULATION TYLER.

2 comments:

Annie Allen said...

Oh that is too funny!! I had the same unexpected reaction to Hadlie dancing at half time. How embarassing!! Seriously, though- when did he get so big?1

JC Photography said...

That is such a cute story. I would have been standing there beside you bawling my eyes out too! How sweet! I seriously can't believe Tyler is graduating. He's the "Beddes Baby" - do you realize how old that makes the rest of us! UGH!