Monday, February 9, 2009

Family of TEN

This Weekend i had the pleasure of having Kim and Clynt's kids from Friday evening to Monday afternoon. If you are unsure of the amount of kids we each have that is 4 for me and 4 for Kim. I doubled in kids. WOW. It totally made me appreciate anybody with that many kids or more. I guess you do have to consider that most people have 1 kid at a time and they grow into their families. I suddenly had four more kids. Reagan is about 5 months and is a very happy baby. And she Sleeps through the night. She always woke up with a smile. Kim is very blessed. She was an angle for me. Jaren was a lot of help with her some times to much. Hailey was a lot of help with Reagan to, You would think that she was the second mom to her. And Slade and Teagan were good as well they would play with Dallin and i would never even see them unless they were hungry. Friday night we went to the Sugar Basketball Game. Tyler plays Varsity. It was a great game, They won South Fremont. My mom and Dad were there to help. It was kinda funny someone that knew my dad asked him on the way out if all these kids were mine and he told them no half belonged to another daughter. You could see the relief on his face. This is all the kids minus Jaren and Reagan who were napping. This is a great way to babysit.HAHA They don't dare move. Hope they aren't afraid of height.
Saturday i sent the kids outside to play in the new snow that we got. Ryan kept them well entertained as you could see by the tractor. He also pulled them with the 4-wheeler on the sled. They had a great time. They were all pretty tired that night. And no one fought me when it was time to go to bed.






Poor Teagan, He fell off the sled with Dallin and Slade. Teagan landed on the bottom and got a little snow rash. He came in well after it happened and just stood at the door with the most disgusted look on his face and said to me,"Ryan went to fast". I felt bad. I guess this is a good reason for me not to babysit. Your kids will go home wounded and afraid of heights. Then Sunday Rolled around and YES we took all TEN of yes to church. We go at 11:00. I must say that i am very proud of my self we were ready 15 min. before we needed to leave and 15 minutes early to church. YEP we were waiting to go by 10:30. Crazy. They day was a great success. After church i came home and made some Hamburger buns to take to my moms for Ethan birthday party. I think that by the time we made it back home i was very much ready for bed. Wow what a weekend. But as you can read i am still alive and able to tell you about it.






3 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

Way to keep the kids and yourselves alive. Two points.

Annie Allen said...

Wow Val!!! That is totally impressive. I get so overwhelmed with Krista's 2 after about an hour. Maybe it's a sign that there's at least 4 more out there for you & Ryan. hehe!!!

Hannah said...

Whoa! That's a houseful! I'll bet the kids were in heaven.