Friday, September 17, 2010

Preschool/Football

This year Dallin is Playing Grid Kid Football. It is really scary but fun to watch him play. Some times it is really hard not to be a mom that is too vocal. I would hate to embarrass my child. Dallin is having a good time playing. They won their last game. Dallin is a line backer, kick off return, and kick off. So he gets a lot of play time. When they first started they didn't have there jerseys so on the back of Dallins it said Jr Gonzalas. That was kinda fun. But it sure made it hard to know who's kids are who. He has a couple of games left of the season. So wish them luck.


Jaren started preschool this year. I wasn't so sure that he was ready but i think that he will be fine. So far he is doing good. When i drop him off he cries but the teacher assured me that he doesn't cry for very long and then he decides that he is fine. It is kinda nice that it is just Britnee, Ryan and I for a couple of hours. Jaren and Emalee get home with in 30 min of each other. Jaren totally cracks me up he has quite the sense of humor. He is always doing something funny. First day of School.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I love your family pictures! Everyone looks so good! Carter is playing Grid Kid this year also. It has been fun to watch them. Way to go, Dallin!

McInnes Family said...

nice jaron