Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School

WOW I am slow. Here it is any way. The kids started school in August 25. They were so excited. I really don't think that i am that old, But Kenadee informs me that i am that old. She is going into the 6th grade this year. She is really liking it. She is getting so big and getting so pretty. She is a wonderful helper to me. I told her that she couldn't go to school any more because what was i going to do with out her. I am so use to having her help me. But of course she told me no way. It is weird to think that she will be in Junior High next Year. HHHHHHAAAAAAAAA
Dallin is going into the 4th grade. Him and Kenadee are both in the Kershaw school. It is so weird to think that i have kids that are getting into the older schools. He is loving school. We really like his teacher. He is such a good kid and always very loving to me. That is nice that he likes me.

Emalee is in Kindergarten. Where has the time gone she is getting so big way to fast. She is a wonderful helper with Britnee also. I think that it is a good thing that my kids are great little helpers. There are days that it comes in very handy. She is really liking school.

On the first day of school for the Kindergartners the moms get to ride the bus with them. YAA for me. I am not sure why i did she told me that she didn't need me to. But we did it any way. I totally felt the love i am telling ya. WOW when do your kids realize that they don't need ya any more? I think she realized that it was a good thing because once we got there she was nervous, Because the older two are at the other school so there was no one to help her. But she has done great.



1 comment:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

i must have something wrong with me cause while Im reading about them going off to school I just cried ha ha agh Val I sure love your kids and wish them the best of luck, and you too of course. ;) I cant believe how fast they are growing, but growing up to be such beautiful and handsome girls and boys. :)