Monday, August 3, 2009

Update on Garden

I am sure that everyone is dying to know about the garden. It is doing really good almost to good. This picture is of some of the pumpkins and corn, peas, beans, onions, and squash on the far right. Emalee and Jaren standing in front of the pumpkins. One of the many times that we have been up there and weeded. I have to admit the weeding has not been as bad as you would think. We have kept them under control so when we do go up it is not bad.
This is a view of the Garden looking down on it from the butte.




All the many Pumpkins that are growing up there. Saturday when we went up to pick peas you could see all the big orange blossoms that are growing and we even have little pumpkins that are about the size of a apricot. It is very exciting to watch them all grow. Wish us luck.



4 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

wow that looks so great! I bet you guys are having a great time watching it grow!
Emma and jaren are getting so big! Emma her hair is getting so LONG!! such a pretty little girl!!

Diane said...

What an awesome garden! I love the view from the butte. It's bigger than I had imagined. You guys are so ambitious!

Matt and Janae said...

I am so impressed...no weeds! The garden looks great! I love the pic from the butte.

Annie Allen said...

Oh my heck!!! I CAN NOT get over the size of your garden. It's a good thing you have such good helpers. I can not even imagine trying to stay on top of all the weeds. Emalee and Jaren look so cute by the pumpkins!