Friday, May 22, 2009

Tyler's Graduation

What an Amazing Graduation it was last night. This is the before picture. Lucky for me i was early enough to get a before picture of Tyler. I thought that i held together pretty good at this point. I t started at 7:00. They had all the valevictorians speak and they did a great job. Then they had the class history and i found out that my little brother and his friends are a little mischevious. That was fun to listen to.
Then it was time for the big moment. Even at this point i did pretty good to suck it up and not cry. WOW is he really that old enough.




Here is Tyler all Graduated. Diploma in hand.






Ok i must admit when it was all said and done. And i was walking across the gym and saw him, I totally fell apart. When he hugged me that was all it took. He laughed at me. I told him that i was a reck thanks to him. GEESH. I finally pulled myself together and he left me so i could go find the rest of the family.

I guess i can say that i got some of my emotions from my dad he looked the same way i did. A MESS




No comments: