Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Emalee's 4th Birthday

Today is Emalee's 4th Birthday. I can not believe how quickly time flies. She has always been a sweet little angel. We have been so blessed to have her in our home. She has the cutes sense of humor. And is always wanting to be so helpful (even if the help is not wanted). She had preschool today so last night we did her VIP poster and made cup cakes for her class. She was so excited to be able to pick from the birthday box at school. After School we went and got one of her friends, Hallie and had a play day. When we called to see if Hallie could come and play Emalee wanted to do all the calling and asking. That was kinda funny. She did do pretty good. We went to McDonald's for lunch and then came back to the house and let the kids enjoy there time together. I think that they were all pretty tired at the end of the day.


Emalee and Hallie opening her gifts from mom and dad.

This year Emalee wanted a Strawberry Shortcake cake. Well i didn't find one so she said that her next choice was a princess cake. I guess this will have to do. Not to shabby i thought.

I think that Emalee had a pretty good day from the reaction on her face. Grandma Beddes and Grandma Robinson both stopped in and spoiled Emalee. She totally loved the gift from them. Thanks grandparents for the wonderful gifts. I can never express how grateful i am for the wonderful family that i have been given. I am truly blessed. Happy 4th Birthday Emalee.







7 comments:

hailey !! said...

she is so cute i want to bring her home with me i love that girl she is funniest little girl i have ever meet oh and yesterday emmalee that was hailey inthe phone you little stinker happy b-day yuo have fun and stay out of trouble you no that your 4 now so be careful (but i know you wont get in trouble ) love hailey

Beth Willmore said...

She is so cute! I'm also impressed with the cake Val - good job! Happy b-day Emalee!

Matt and Janae said...

Happy Birthday Emalee! The cake turned out so cute! I didn't realize that 3 of our kids' birthdays are so close...funny.

JC Photography said...

WOW, I can't believe she is that old! Okay and can I just say your cake decorating skills are top notch! WOWWIE!!!! Seriously, cutest cake ever!

Hannah said...

Happy birthday, Emmy!! We have a present here for you! And Val, GREAT cake!!! You are so good.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Emalee!! I hope we get to see you soon.

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

OH YOu look beautiful Emma!! I cant believe you are already 4!! Man you surea are growing up tooo fastinto a fine pretty Young lady! YOur parents must be so proud of you! YOur birday looked like a lot of fun! WIsh I could have been there, I love ya Emma!! And NIce job on the cake Val that is an awesome cake!