Monday, May 17, 2010

A few Random Pictures

I have taken a few pictures but just haven't posted them so here is a little of what has been going on. Britnee has gotten so big it just amazes me how fast they grow. She is almost 4 months. Its always a fight to see who gets the beaters, bowl and spoon.
Jaren and a neighbor Girl. We went to the Zoo with Emalee's preschool class. I rented a little wagon for him and who ever wanted a ride. The weather was great when we went.

Kenadee and Britnee being a little silly. Dallins cowboy hat.


And this is our dumbest dog. The second year in a row. We had to take him to the vet to get all the quills pulled out of his face. NASTY! It took the vet 1 hour and three of them working on him to get all of the quills out. Next time i will just pay the vet the $75.00 And dig the whole myself for what it cost us this time to have it done.

Jaren mowing the lawn. He is so funny. He will go all over the yard with it.





Ryan, Dallin, And Jaren playing up at the farm this is how they looked when they came home from planting grain. My cute little farm boys. Just like there daddy.




And this is what happens when daddy brings them home at 11:00. Not a happy camper.



My sweet baby. I guess it is time for a little tummy time. She didn't last very long before she got mad.

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Holy smokes that's too bad about your dog! I can't ever believe how much the vet charges! It was fun getting to hang out with you on Thursday - we should get together and let the kids play more often!

Shannon said...

I can't believe that about your dog. I totally remember that same thing happening last year. And you're little girl looks so much like Ryan.

Maybe I could send Max out there and he could tag along with the other boys until 11:00 at night. Max so much wants a farm. He wants one of your pigs too but I told him that the city wouldn't let us. He said the city would let us have chickens so whats the difference. Smart kid....good question.

Hope to see you guys soon! You're kids look great!

Stacey Jensen said...

In case I haven't told you lately, you are so amazing. You are such a sweetheart and one of the prettiest ladies I know. Love your family.