Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Crazy life

Kenadee did the Scholastic Bowl at school. I guess it is a big deal. They have to be picked in the subject. She was picked in Science. She did good. It is a good learning experience for her. We are so proud of her for making into it. Good job Kenadee


Ryan and the kids making a chicken coop.
Jaren Eating his Favorite. PUDDING



Ryan getting Sunday dinner ready. I have to say that i am a very lucky person to have such a wonder husband. He is always doing things like this to help me out. He is so helpful with the kids and is always taking them to town so that i can get a nap in. Thanks Ryan for putting up with me and the kids. Love you tons.


Dallin and his little scout group with there Pine Wood Derby cars. They have so much fun racing their cars.






Jaren must have been really tired. Or his yogurt wasn't really that great.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Nice job Kenadee! Ryan looks good in the apron, at least it has tractors on it, Jake is not a fan of the cherries or plaid options I have for him. I agree with you that we both lucked out with good husbands!

Robinson Roost said...

Love the photos.

Matt and Janae said...

I love the picture of Jaren asleep while eating. Kids falling asleep in funny situations are some of my favorite! Way to go Kenadee!

Shannon said...

Can I hire Ryan out? I seem to be missing my husband for the past...oh, say month. Doesn't come home before 9:00 if not later. I could use some muscles and cooking skills around here. Oh, I'll take Kenny too. How much do you guys charge per day????

JC Photography said...

Your kids are so cute! Congrats Kenadee- way to go girl! I think Ryan looks good sporting his apron. It's so nice when husbands jump in and help out.

Stacey Jensen said...

Oh I love your kiddos. They are so much fun. I love being around them. They are such amazing people!!!