Monday, March 8, 2010

Britnee's Blessing


Yesterday we blessed our precious little Britnee. Ryan did a wonderful job on the blessing. It was so wonderful to see all of our Grandparents there supporting us. I thought that Britnee was absolutely beautiful. She did so great through the whole day. The Afghan that is behind her my mom made. She has made everyone of my kids one for there blessings. I guess when my kids get on there own they will each have there own blessing outfits and blankets.






I finally have a picture of my wonderful kids and they are all smiling.






I am so very grateful to have a picture of great grandma and grandpa Robinson with Britnee.







Geesh don't the men in this picture have a little bit of the same genes.





Great-grandpa Robinson, Grandpa Robinson, Ryan and Britnee, Great-grandpa Biorn, Great-Grandpa Beddes, And Grandpa Beddes. What an amazing site to see all of them in the circle.









Just so you all know there is no pulling teeth to get dad to hold Britnee. He did it very willingly. Dad has definitely come around with holding his grand kids. My kids love him they always call him little boy. What a great day it was. I am very grateful to have the family that we have. I am even more grateful for my kids and the special little spirits that they are.















3 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Ah i loved these pictures they are awesome pictures!!Such a great day! And Britnee looks beautiful!

Annie Allen said...

That dress is darling! She looks SO precious in it. My favorite is the one of all the kids together... has a nice feeling to it. I am laughing so hard at this last one too, I have never noticed how much you look like your mom! Cute, cute, cute!!! I'm so glad it was such a nice day.

McInnes Family said...

We are so sad we missed it. We went up to SLC to bless Jory's baby. How fun to have so much family around especially grandpas and grandmas and greats. LUCKY!!!