Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumpkins FOR SALE

We have officially picked the pumpkins. And Yes they really are for sale. They are at my house now. We have plenty to go around. We are going to sale them for any where from $2.00-$4.00 a pumpkin.







This is only half of them. We still have to get the rest out of the pit up at the farm. There is about 2-3 more pickup loads for us to go get. They should ripen pretty quick now that they have been cut. We have some that are ripe and some that need to ripen. But it is still 3weeks until Halloween. So come and get the pick of the crop while they still last.






2 comments:

McInnes Family said...

How are we going to go to the pumpkin patch for a field trip if all we will see is frozen vines and no pumpkins???

Annie Allen said...

You have got to be one of the most industrious people I know! I'm wondering if you ever slow down? I wish I would have seen this when we were over there last weekend. We totally would have gotten some pumpkins!!